The Science Behind Equinety
April 19, 2019
The Science Behind Equinety
By Jan Montgomery
Equinety Horse XL World’s #1 Horse SupplementEquinety Horse XL is all natural and is specifically designed to enhance the life and the quality of life of your equine partner(s). It was created out of love, using medical science to increase Once you start using Equinety Horse XL, you can absolutely expect to see your horse transform into a much healthier and happier horse. Because Equinety Horse XL works from a cellular level you will first notice your horse will have better focus, better endurance and a healthier coat. You can expect better muscle tone, a strengthening of the bones and collegian and an improvement in your horses immune system and vitality!Equinety Horse XL customizes itself to your horses needs by you just adding a small scoop to the feed each day. The 8 amid acids are essential in order for your horse to reach his/her highest potential. Equinety Horse XL has absolutely no fillers, no artificial flavoring, no coloring and no preservatives. It is sugar fee, gluten free, dairy free and yeast free and is non-genetically modified.
Here are the 8 tried and true reasons you should be using Equinety Horse XL:
L-Lysine HCI 1250 mg
L-lysine is an important and indispensable component of proteins. It plays a role in the production of carnitine and collagen. Its benefits include:
- Promoting normal growth and development by increasing collagen formation
- Supporting the production of other proteins like enzymes, antibodies and hormones
- Promoting bone health by increasing calcium absorption and preventing weak bones
- Helping convert fatty acids to energy and therefore reducing your horse’s unnecessary fat
- Improving your horse’s coat via increased collagen formation
- Helping to build muscle when taken with other amino acids like arginine
L-Arginine HCI 1250 mg
L-Arginine, is involved in a number of different functions in a horse’s body.
- Wound healing
- Helping the kidneys remove waste products from the body
- Maintaining immune and hormone function
- As a natural dietary supplement, arginine has garnered particular attention for its possible heart benefits.
L-Ornithine HCI 750 mg
L-Ornithine is an amino acid produced in the urea cycle by the splitting off of urea from arginine. Arginine is a precursor to nitric oxide, which dilates the blood vessels and gives your horse an aditional boost when it requires extra blood in its tissues. Additional benefits include:
- Helping your horse’s muscle cells produce creatine, a compound that muscles need in order to contract.
- Promoting physical strength and endurance.
- Lessening exercise induced fatigue.
- Promoting more efficient energy usage by cells.
Glycine 500 mg
Glycine is one of the amino acids necessary for the biosynthesis of creatine. Creatine provides muscles with a direct energy source and helps to build muscle tissue and strength.
Glycine is an amino acid that will increase the muscle mass and overall performance of your horse. It also prevents muscle degeneration and decreases muscle repair time.
L-Leucine 400 mg
L-Leucine is an essential amino acid. It must be obtained through the diet in adequate quantities to meet your horse’s needs. L-leucine is obtained by the hydrolysis of protein by pancreatic enzymes during digestion and necessary for optimal growth especially in foals and for the maintenance of nitrogen balance in full-grown horses. Some of the benefits are:
- It is a building block of protein, and the key essential amino acid of muscle metabolism.
- It plays a unique regulatory role in muscle metabolism.
- Controls glycemic regulations.
- Participates in energy production in cell mitochondria (power production organs within the cell) for muscular contraction.
- Is a key factor leading to the stimulation of cellular processes for protein synthesis in muscle.
- During times of starvation, infection, or recovery from trauma and surgery, the body mobilizes leucine as a source for gluconeogenesis to aid in the healing process.
- It helps support healthy blood glucose levels already within a healthy range.
L-Isoleucine 400 mg
L-Isoleucine is an amino acid that is best known for its ability to increase endurance and help heal and repair muscle tissue and encourage clotting at the site of injury. Other benefits include:
- Primary function is to boost energy and help your horse’s body recover from strenuous activity.
- Promote muscle recovery after exercise.
- Keeps energy levels stable by helping to regulate blood sugar.
- It is an essential acid that horses cannot manufacture in the body and must be obtained through dietary sources.
L-Valine 400 mg
L-Valine is an essential amino acid that is crucial for maintaining proper cell and organ functioning. It is particularly important for liver function, as well as balancing nitrogen levels in the your horse’s body. Other benefits include:
- Valuable for cognitive, immune and nervous system functioning.
- Promotes muscle growth and repair.
- Maintains blood sugar levels.
- Improves cognitive functioning.
- Helps decrease stress and sleeplessness.
L-Glutamine 250 mg
L-Glutamine plays key roles in protein metabolism, increasing cell volume and anti-catabolism. It also helps metabolize body fat and support new muscle growth.
- L-Glutamine has been linked to protein synthesis. It prevents muscle from being catabolized (diminished) in order to provide glutamine to other cells in the horse’s body.
- L-Glutamine helps maintain cell volume and hydration
- L-Glutamine boosts the immune system. For physically active horses, this is important since heavy workouts tend to greatly deplete Glutamine levels.
- L-Glutamine is a primary energy source for the immune system.
I personally take Equinety as does my husband and several of our older dogs. I will post before and after videos soon of two of our dogs that can barely get up.